We reopened on Saturday 18th , please come and see us. We have been busy making our lovely waterside venue safe for you to visit , we have screens, a one way system, extra cleaning in place- see below for further details
We have had to remove the comfy seats and bar seats but we have soooo much space . The menu has been streamlined , the old favs are there, we have some new ones and of course the roast is back , what are you waiting for !
WELCOME BACK- Guidelines to keep us all safe
It’s so good to see you, thank you for supporting us, as you know we are an independent business so we really need your help
Please read the below so we can all have a safe and happy environment
We have made a few changes the way in which we operate in a COVID-19 environment
One of the adjustments is the introduction of this laminated menu, designed to be sanitized after each use, its ugly I know but it does the job.
We all hate rules but we do have a few guidelines we need to follow
- Visit us only if you feel well.
- On arrival, please wash your hands or use a sanitiser
- Social distancing – respect one another’s personal space
- Please be nice to our staff ( even Nikki !) – they are here to help you.
- Avoid shaking hands and close contact with others
- Please don’t arrange to meet in large groups
- Please don’t move furniture – it has been positioned for social distancing. Observe signage about moving around the venue
- Keep children seated and supervise them during toilet visits.
- Make all payments (where possible) using contactless.
- We will be keeping some doors open to improve ventilation if you find it draughty, please sit away from doors
- We need to take contact details for track and trace, these will be destroyed after 21 days and rest assured we will not be sending you junk e mails or sharing your information with anyone else
- Please enjoy yourself , it has been a tough few months and we all need a break !
Welcome back !